“Finally! The perfect group to lead the hot water movement, at a time when it’s most needed for our industry.”
aii a • Ni Ts 3 Things to Know about
We’re Con nually Protec ng Your Interests
• Weekly Updates: Hot tub members stay up-to-date on hot industry issues impac ng their livelihood through a weekly e-newsle er and industry legisla on updates.
• Discount Partners: Through our discount partners, you can save thousands on business services and items you use on a daily basis.
We Connect You to the Consumer and Industry Leadership Opportuni es
• ESCAPE Campaign: ESCAPE, a digital marke ng program aimed directly at consumers which is created and funded by The Associa on of Pool & Spa Professionals. Visit EscapetoWater.com
to learn all about the campaign and how to use the tools to get found by consumers.
• APSP University: e h aii ee ee ses i he es. ea e a i siess sis eias a TT e e T Tehiia Taii a Aiesi..
• Councils/Networking Groups ie a he is ii e. ee he e he is sei a i ee eaeshi ea.
• Interna onal Awards of Excellence Program Submit your masterpieces to the 2017 Interna onal Awards of Excellence program at APSP.org/AOE
. It’s a great way to showcase your hard work and get the industry recogni on you deserve.
We Help You Get Recogni on You Deserve
The Association of Pool & Spa Professionals (APSP) and the International Hot Tub Association (IHTA) have agreed to work as a single entity to unite and strengthen the portable spa industry in North America and abroad.
The TA A siss h aaes sies a eaies a ih assiae aies hse s seies eae he h is. is he issi he TA A e he is a e he ee s h s i e iease aaeess a saes hh he .
“Lucite enthusiastically supports the IHTA in spirit and participation. At any given moment, the IHTA is fi ghting up to 60 legislative battles and driving a global coalition to expand our markets.
Join the movement to protect and grow our industry.”
his is • ie Ai aes
703.838.0083 • The Assia a essias • APSP.org
| Page 2
| Page 3
| Page 4
| Page 5
| Page 6
| Page 7
| Page 8
| Page 9
| Page 10
| Page 11
| Page 12
| Page 13
| Page 14
| Page 15
| Page 16
| Page 17
| Page 18
| Page 19
| Page 20
| Page 21
| Page 22
| Page 23
| Page 24
| Page 25
| Page 26
| Page 27
| Page 28
| Page 29
| Page 30
| Page 31
| Page 32
| Page 33
| Page 34
| Page 35
| Page 36